Environmental footprint SME
The NAG invites you to the segment meeting on 14 October, 2021 from 13:00-17.15. The theme of the meeting is “Environmental Footprint SME”.
For the newcomers among you: during segment meetings NAG offers you the opportunity to discuss current topics with colleagues within your own segment (Airport Development & Infrastructure, Aircraft Manufacturing or Aircraft Maintenance).
Topics of the meeting will be the decision making process and the overlap in the financial decision making/ financial risk both for operations and investments, and eventually: What will be the next steps?
Everyone who has an interest in sustainability in the aerospace sector. Especially SMEs in the aerospace industry & airport development and other high-tech SMEs outside the traditional aerospace sector
- General, Technical & Financial management
- Young Talents: As we aim to make aerospace future proof, NAG wants to actively involve the younger generation in this discussion.
- Date: Thursday 14 October 2021, 13.00-17.15
- Location: to be announced
- Costs: participation is free of charge for NAG members. For non-NAG members the price is €250,- (ex VAT) per participant which will be returned in case of becoming a member in 2021.
This event is made possible by a Holland High Tech MIT-regeling Netwerkactiviteiten grant.