Artificial Intelligence in Aviation
The focus of the event is on linking Artificial Intelligence to aviation. The main aim is to inform, inspire, form consortia, generate ideas and network. Results that you can achieve by realizing more AI applications, strengthening circularity and sustainability.
- Explanation AI and future vision
- Maintenance and Digital Twin
- Certification of AI
- Using AI on Flight Simulators to support Evidence Based Training (EBT)
- AI in Air Traffic Control
- Tuesday 14 September 2021, 13.30-16.30
- Eindhoven Airport
- Participation is free of charge
This event is made possible by a Holland High Tech MIT-regeling Netwerkactiviteiten grant.